The way I get out of my comfort zone

I was born from a simple family, my family can be classified as a religious family. at the age of 12 years to 20 years I was very lazy to worship, even my shalat in a year can be counted.

I live just following the environment around me which I think is now so bored what else I am still continuing to develop looking for who I will be like.

The life of children at my age just playing with friends, forgetting to pray, playing mobile without knowing time, promiscuity and others, I really feel bored and something is missing from me and it feels like nothing, and I try to improve my 5-time shalat gradually and finally that's the part that I felt lost now that I've found it that is close to Allah.

After that I was also very dissatisfied with a little of my knowledge, finally I decided to learn all new knowledge such as deepening my religion, knowledge in all fields which I thought was very strange. I learn from various media and I prefer to learn through social media and then try to apply it to the
environment that I meet.

I love learning new things, even though I know it's not easy and everyone likes what I do. and a test of life for myself is how does Allah test all the knowledge that I have learned so far.

because for me life goes on and age continues to grow, lest you continue to be in a comfort zone with the environment, including your own friends or family, continue to develop into a much better person. because environmental habits if you continue to follow them do not rule out the possibility of harming yourself now or at other times.

And also the quote that I took from Mr. B. Habibie
"Without love intelligence is dangerous and without love intelligence is not enough".

Hopefully my article is useful for you guys, thank you luv luv

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Manajemen Pemasaran Era Revolusi Industri 4

Manajemen Pemasaran Era Revolusi Industri 4

Manajemen Pemasaran Era Revolusi Industri 4